I hope all the children had a great term and enjoyed today’s Christmas Activities 😊. Spirits were certainly very high in the hall and they all seemed to have a lot of fun! Thank you so much to Rebekah for co-ordinating today and to all the class reps and volunteers for organising and hosting the activities. It was a really lovely way for the children to end such a happy and Christmassy week and end the term!
We’ve had fantastic term of fundraising for the school and children:
· School Disco - £1,355
· Cake Sale – £185
· Uniform Sale – £35
· Doughies Pizza & Cookies - £128
· Christmas Jumper & Costume Sale - £101
· Christmas Tree Sale - £705
· Christmas Wreath Making - £234.68
· Church Christmas Fayre - £460.75
· EasyFundraising (ongoing) - £30.82 (£1,051.43 in total)
· CAF – Time Matching - £330
· Total: £3,565.25
We’re still awaiting a few final amounts – Christmas cards, online auction, tea towels – so that amount is set to increase 😊
Tea Towels are still available to purchase - https://forms.gle/BeVzS8tscHPFZtFLA. Get your orders in!
To date, £1,381.43 was raised through EasyFundraising and the CAF Time Matching scheme – at no cost whatsoever! These are schemes that generate FREE MONEY for St John’s so please do sign up to EasyFundraising and find out what schemes your employer may offer. Details for both are on the PSA page of the website.
SPRING TERM EVENTS
Wednesday 4 January – Friday 31 March
Half-Term – Saturday 11 February – Sunday 19 February
A pretty short but sweet term! Some activities may be added so please keep an eye on the PSA page on the website as it will be kept updated. Also, please do be part of your class What’s App groups as it is the quickest, easiest and often only way of finding out about PSA events & activities.
PSA MEETING – 19 January, 7.30pm, St John’s Church
We’d love for as many people as possible to come to the PSA meeting to discuss ideas of how we can create fun activities for both the children and families to enjoy and to raise money for the school.
Please do come if you can but if you are unavailable on the 19th, please feed any ideas you may have in advance to your class reps. ALL ideas are welcome! Thank you!
· Sign up to #easyfundraising to raise FREE MONEY for St John’s!
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping. This can be via their website, browser extension or app
3. After you’ve checked out, the brand will make a donation to St John's PSA at no extra cost to you whatsoever! There are no catches or hidden charges!
· Find out what schemes your employer may offer – e.g. time-matching or volunteering leave
Details of the above and other PSA messages are available on the PSA page of the website – please do have a look.
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!